Promoting key projects for society.
We pursue ambitious projects in a variety of sectors, with the same vision and cooperation that has always defined us as a group.
We are involved in the structuring of the various developments, identifying opportunities, mindful of society's current and future structural needs. We ensure the viability of these projects, leading and coordinating the confluence required between the different agents involved in the process: the user, the authorities, the capital and, last but not least, the engineering and construction.
We apply our creativity and forward thinking to develop secure solutions with a long term perspective.
- In line with the European sustainability strategy, we are fully involved in the energy transition. We actively promote both photovoltaic and wind energy parks, for large-scale generation and commercialisation, or for industrial self-generation, as well as the innovative concept of promoting citizen energy communities for generating and consuming their own energy.
- We lead by example. At KREAN we generate the energy that we need in our own offices and premises.
- We create value in the new development and industrial and logistics renovation sector.
- Experience, in-depth knowledge of the sector and the market, real estate processes, application technology and a permanent preoccupation for sustainability have made KREAN a benchmark in Analysis, diagnosis and development of a product with personalised business value and located in the best place for the user.
- We are convinced that the first step towards sustainability is to take advantage of land that is already developed, where the location, the provision of services and infrastructure and even the cultural value will always be greater than that of any new development.
Social and health care
- We promote residential homes for taking care of people with the aim of improving their quality of life, offering a diversified response to the different profiles of elderly people, promoting research, with collaborative public-private models, managed on a cooperative basis.
- The social and health care sector is where the hallmarks of KREAN Y MONDRAGON, focused on people and their dignity, take on greater meaning, as it is an activity by people and for people.
- Along with other major projects in the property sector, KREAN forms part of MONDRAGON Hospitality, an inter-cooperation project that brings together 9 of the group's co-operatives with the aim of strategically collaborating in the hotel and tourism sector, including a whole catalogue of products and services, such as the design and manufacture of furniture and integrated equipment in general, in addition to the integrated engineering that KREAN leads.
We are LEED, BREEAM and WELL certified
KREAN is a leading company in environmental product certification, having obtained BREEAM, LEED or WELL certification for more than 100 projects at the national and international level.
BREEAM and LEED recognise and reward those buildings that make an effort to reduce their environmental impact, collaborating with a more sustainable development and aligned with climate change adaptation and mitigation policies. In addition, they seek to improve the health and comfort of users. WELL focuses on the latter point by concentrating on improving people's health and well-being from a triple perspective: physical, psychological and emotional well-being.
All three certifications are valued by the sector for their unequivocal advantages: greater health and comfort for those who live, work or use the building; greater cost efficiency for those who build, operate or maintain it; and a significant reduction in its impact on the environment.
We are QUALITY certified
KREAN S Coop's Integrated Management System, under which it operates from its services division, applies all the requirements of the UNE 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, UNE-EN-ISO 45001 and UNE-EN-ISO 14006 standards to the following activities:
ISO 9001: quality management in the design and development of building, urbanisation and civil works projects. Project management, works execution management and integrated project and works management.
ISO 14001: environmental management in the design and development of building, urbanisation and civil works projects.
ISO 45001: occupational health and safety in the design and development of building, urbanisation and civil works projects.
ISO 14006: product lifecycle design management (Ecodesign) in residential building and architectural project development.
At KREAN, working in BIM is about the present and the future. We work on a real model of the project. The data is collected in a single model: buildings, processes, equipment, facilities... All the agents work on the same model, a model that captures the history of the project, during the design, on site, at handover and throughout the useful life of the project.
Integrated Project Delivery, an understanding that all the agents involved in the process are part of the same, being involved from the very beginning of the design, so that the final product is the result of a contribution of the abilities of the entire team. From the very beginning, KREAN involves those companies that it considers vital for the success of the project.
KREAN and EVE (Ente Vasco de la Energía) are the promoters of the largest solar plant in the Basque Country, in which a total of 26 companies and entities from the Basque Autonomous Community are participating as producer-users.
KREAN brings experience, in-depth knowledge of the sector, the market, logistics projects, application technology and a constant preoccupation for sustainability. The best way to reuse a factory is for it to continue to provide services to the productive economy, in this case in the logistics sector.
A new public-private development model that responds to a growing demand from society. Designed, built and promoted by KREAN.
New housing development located in Santurtzi. Housing in privileged surroundings opposite the metro station and close to all services, schools, transport, parks and shops and the nerve centre of the Mamariga quarter.